Wildlife Exclusion Service At Ohio’s Toledo Wildlife Control
Using Effective Exclusion Strategies, Including Habitat Modifications, To Prevent Pest Wildlife From Entering Lucas And Wood County Ohio Residential And Commercial Buildings
Licensed And Insured Division Of Buckeye Wildlife Solutions NW LLC
Let Our Expert Wildlife Exclusion Service Team Put An End To Wildlife Infestations In Your Home Or Business
First, our Toledo Wildlife Control crew is professionally educated and licensed by the state of Ohio for wildlife exclusion of all Ohio’s native wildlife species. Wildlife Exclusion combines both wildlife trapping and wildlife prevention. At times, a client will call and want just our wildlife trapping team to remove an offending critter, but nothing more. In other instances, a customer will call Toledo Wildlife Control and ask us to perform wildlife prevention measures even though there is no offending critter, but the customer wants to be proactive.
When our Toledo Wildlife Control crew performs a wildlife exclusion, they use multiple methodologies. These methods include various types of traps used for wildlife removal, sealing and repairing wildlife access points and building vulnerabilities, and habitat modification, including limiting food and water sources or reducing trees, bushes, or shelter areas.
After years of experience and training in wildlife behavior, our wildlife exclusion team knows we can’t treat all nuisance wildlife problems the same. Therefore when hiring a company for wildlife exclusion, you make sure you have a company like Toldeo Wildlife Control which follows all the WCO industry standards. For example, we not only find a critter’s point of entry, we determine the best, most efficient removal methods for the target animal. But as important, our Wildlife Exclusion experts know what questions to ask our clients to determine the best wildlife removal and exclusion methods that help our crew quickly locate the nuisance wildlife.
Our Wildlife Exclusion Process Explained In 4 Easy Steps:
- We inspect your buildings from top to bottom inside and out and locate the offending wildlife’s nesting or roosting area, all point or points of entry, and any general vulnerabilities that would allow the offending critter into the building.
- We attempt to humanely live-trap the wildlife pest and remove it from the property. In some instances, we use an exclusion device, for example, with bats, that allows the critter out but can’t return.
- Our wildlife prevention experts are skilled carpenters. They will repair all access points and other vulnerabilities and replace any parts of the building in complete disrepair like attic vents, soffits, fascia, windows, and chimney covers, etc.
- We modify the habitat outside your building which includes limiting food and water sources or reducing trees, bushes, or shelter areas, that make your property less suitable for an invading critter.
Toledo Wildlife Control, a Buckeye Wildlife Solutions NW Division, Provides State Of The Science Wildlife Exclusion For All Lucas or Wood County, Ohio Homes, And Businesses While Always Satisfying Our Customers 100%. And Don’t Forget, You Can Contact Us At (419) 552-2001 For Emergency Service 24/7/365 But With An Added Charge.
Our highly effective and long-lasting wildlife exclusion services guarantee you won’t have to deal with the stress of having a wildlife infestation disturbing a restful night of sleep or creating issues with your employees or customers.
Also, we are the best in the business if you need help with more than our wildlife exclusion service, like an attic and crawl space restoration. Toledo Wildlife Control, a Buckeye Wildlife Solutions NW division, can be reached at
Holland, Maumee, Oregon, Ottawa Hills, Point Place, Sylvania, Toledo, Waterville, Whitehouse, Bowling Green, Northwood, Perrysburg, and Rossford
Our Toledo Wildlife Control Wildlife Prevention Experts Help Protect Families, Employees, And Customers, And Save Them Thousands Of Dollars And Headaches
Locating the best company in the Lucas and Wood County, Ohio region to perform a quality wildlife exclusion service can be difficult. Every wildlife control company alleges to have the experience, knowledge, and skill to remove nuisance wildlife. Please research a wildlife company, verify they are licensed, and insured, and check the ratings and reviews. You can rest assured when you research Buckeye Wildlife Solutions NW division, the company owning Toledo Wildlife Control, you’ll see we are fully licensed, insured, and full of excellent 5-star ratings.
At Toledo Wildlife Control, our wildlife exclusion crew are wildlife wizards but base everything they do on wildlife science. We have a deep understanding of Ohio’s wildlife populations, know all the Ohio rules and regulations regarding wildlife exclusion, and use all the modern equipment and products available to WCO professionals.
Many different considerations determine the price of wildlife exclusion. Cost can vary based on the type of offending wildlife, the trapping methods needed, the number of wildlife access points, and the other kind of damage repairs you ask us to do. But we promise Toldeo Wildlife Control’s wildlife exclusion fees are some of the best, especially given the high quality of our wildlife exclusion work while satisfying our Lucus and Wood County customers 100% of the time. Toledo Wildlife Control’s crew is 100% honest in everything we do. Call us today at (419) 552-2001, and our polite and helpful office staff can help you set up a wildlife exclusion inspection today.
Reasons To Use Our Wildlife Exclusion Services
- You won’t have to address the wildlife infestation yourself.
- We set up all the traps, check on them regularly, and remove the trapped critter from your property.
- Our team repairs all entry points into your home or business.
- We modify your property outside, called habitat modification, so it does not welcome problematic wildlife.
- And finally, the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a company that does the job right the first time – Guaranteed!
Take The Time To Look At Our Many Nuisance Wildlife Services
- Our several nuisance wildlife services beyond wildlife exclusion include wildlife trapping, wildlife prevention, wild animal removal, attic and crawl space restoration, insulation replacement, disinfection/deodorizing, commercial bird management/netting, etc.
HEAR WHAT TWO CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE BUCKEYE WILDLIFE SOLUTIONS NW TEAM!
“We were very fortunate in our decision to call Buckeye Wildlife Solutions. Chris returned our call the same day and scheduled a visit within 2 days. Chris and Tyler arrived and immediately began a thorough inspection of our attic and the outside perimeter of our home for bats. They were extremely knowledgeable, offered solutions, made recommendations and answered all of our questions. Both Chris and Tyler were very polite, respectful of our home and extremely considerate regarding all of our concerns. They put our minds at ease in knowing that they had identified our problem and what repairs needed to be done to alleviate future problems. We highly recommend using this service.”
Donald Altaffer, 5 Stars
“Tyler, Ben & Blake were superb in handling my skunk problems in totaling 10 or so skunks caused by vacant properties. I recommend them in removing nuisance animals! They were also very professional.”
James Porter, 5 Stars: Skunk Removal
“Chris came out and found the raccoon’s entrance point within 2 minutes after his arrival. He set the trap and we had the animal gone 5 hours later. After spending a week of trying to “do it ourselves” and save some money, where we had sleepless nights because of our dogs losing their minds, we finally called in a professional. What I tried to accomplish in a week, he did in 5 hours. Thankfully, the animal didn’t have her babies yet and we didn’t have that mess (and cost) to deal with as well.“
Ron Schramm, 5 Stars: Wildlife Removal